Immigration Law in Houston, TX
The Okoh-Brown Law Group in Spring, TX, provides the services of an attorney who practices immigration law. If you need assistance gaining legal status in the U.S., we'll assist you in sorting through the applications and filing the necessary forms that are required.
We understand how important it is to you to be able to keep working in the country and establish residency for you and your family. We'll work hard to expedite your process so that you may be able to move forward in your life here.
Contact us today at The Okoh-Brown Law Group in Houston and set up a time to meet with an attorney that can give you advice about immigration law. Whether you wish to attain full citizenship or you want to upgrade your visa to a green card, we'll work hard for you. Our office is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm, and weekend hours are available upon request. We belong to the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
- Estelles Scholar's Award For Top Academic Performance
- Ranked 1st In Major
- Graduated Top 4%
- Bachelor Of Science - Magna Cum Laude - Accounting, 1993
- MBA Salutatorian Award (2nd In Class)
- Who's Who Among American Law Students - 1998 Edition
- Women In Law As A 2nd Career
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. J.D. - 2000
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. Masters Of Law (LLM) - Taxation - 2002
- Cardinal Key Honor Society
- Presidents List
- National Deans List
- Alabama CPA's Accounting Achievement Award
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigrations Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The Texas Bar
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- Masters In Business Administration (MBA) Concentration: Health Care Admin.- 1995
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
- Accounting Club
- National Association Of Health Services Executives
- National Association Of Accountants
- American College Of Healthcare Executives
- National MBA Association
- Graduate Business Student Association