Divorce Attorney in Houston, TX
A divorce attorney at The Okoh-Brown Law Group in Spring, TX, offers services for people who are ready to start the legal process of ending their marriages. We realize that a lot of issues may come into play when you're separating from your spouse, and we'll advise you and guide you through your negotiations and hearings.
When you select us to handle your divorce, we'll touch on each aspect that affects your case whether you're unable to agree on child support or you need advice on dividing your marital assets. Our goal is to see you reach an outcome that's in the best interest of you and your family.
Give us a call today at The Okoh-Brown Law Group in Houston and schedule an appointment to meet with a divorce attorney so that we can get your proceedings underway. We have flexible hours so that you'll be able to discuss your legal issues at a time that's convenient for you.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
- Estelles Scholar's Award For Top Academic Performance
- Ranked 1st In Major
- Graduated Top 4%
- Bachelor Of Science - Magna Cum Laude - Accounting, 1993
- MBA Salutatorian Award (2nd In Class)
- Who's Who Among American Law Students - 1998 Edition
- Women In Law As A 2nd Career
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. J.D. - 2000
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. Masters Of Law (LLM) - Taxation - 2002
- Cardinal Key Honor Society
- Presidents List
- National Deans List
- Alabama CPA's Accounting Achievement Award
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigrations Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The Texas Bar
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- Masters In Business Administration (MBA) Concentration: Health Care Admin.- 1995
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
- Accounting Club
- National Association Of Health Services Executives
- National Association Of Accountants
- American College Of Healthcare Executives
- National MBA Association
- Graduate Business Student Association